Monday, April 23, 2012

What it takes to be a Bachelorette or Bachelor

So after being an avid watcher of both the bachelor and bachelorette and starting this blog I have become more intrigued with the behind the scenes stuff of what it takes to get on the show. I remember during this past season of the bachelor there were so many commericals or advertisements for viewers to call into the show to try to either be a person for the next bachlorette to date or become the next bachelor. After remembering these advertisements and trying to come up with this blog post i decided to research or see what the heck the application process is like to be on this show... soo this is what i found out...
  • This summer there are casting calls that girls or guys can attend! They're being held in three different cities: Dallas, TX (June 13), Detriot, MI (June 14th), New York, NY (June 21)
  • You can fill out an application with an array of different photos and you also may provide a video of yourself - not necessary but the best way for them to get a feel for your personality it says!
  • Or you can also do it online as well!

The application is pretty lengthy on the website there are seperate boy and girl applications but on the girls application questions such as family (how many siblings), legal (have you ever claimed bankruptcy), personality (3 adjectives to describe yourself) are just the major areas that are covered over the paper portion of the application.

If you would like to apply or want more information here is the link for the casting of the show.


2 comments:

  1. I am shocked this show is still on the air. I remember when I was younger and it started, I would watch it with my mom, but then it started to have way too many crazy girls and scared me off. haha. Have you seen a new match maker show on nbc? I think it's called Ready for Love and will be hosted by the Rancics. I am kind of interested to see what it's about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love the Rancics! I haven't heard of that! I will be looking for that! - Haha yeah i am still shocked that this show is around too! haha

    ReplyDelete