As I stated in my last post - Ashley Herbert and her man have been the only couple to stay together with the man that they actually picked from their time on the bachelorette. So I decided to see what Ryan and Trista have been up to or finding out if they had any personal blogs, twitter accounts and so on...and I came across Trista's Twitter and her husband, Ryan's personal website. Their episode aired back in 2003 and after she picked Ryan - their wedding was also aired on ABC. They now have two children, Max and Blakesley. Ryan, i know when the show aired and what not was a firefighter but it may look like he is also an athlete - runs marathons and or maybe triathalons. i am not quite sure what Trista's occupation or if she's just a stay at home mom! It makes me happy that atleast some people after a show like the bachelorette can escape the limelight and return to their "normal" selves and be happily inlove! Here is a photo of the two:

No comments:
Post a Comment