Monday, April 9, 2012

Ashley Herbert - Past Bachelorette

So on the episode called, "after the final rose," Ashley Herbert, the latest bachelorette, was on the show to update her and JP's relationship. As we all know she chose JP Rosenbaum over Ben Flajnik, and they are still happily together. During the episode Chris Harrison asked Ashley if they had made a date yet for their wedding day but instead got prank pulled on him from her fiance, who said that they were instead expecting their first child. Haha! soo funny - but they just now got their first home together in New York City. Here is a the link to see a video of their new home that they gave US Weekly. This couple is one of the few to still be together, i believe the only other bachelorette  that has thus far stayed with the one that she picked was all the way back in the first season of Trista.


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you rarely hear of this when it involves television!! Pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the after the final rose episode that your talking about...too funny! I think it is great they they are still together, as you look at all of the seasons and it didn't work out. The season I still remember is the one with Jason (i think) who picked Melissa and then dumped her for the other girl on national TV. That one broke my heart, I mean why couldn't he have done this before and not in front of America.

    ReplyDelete