Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Final Rose...

So the finale of this season's Bachelor aired last Monday. In this episode, the Bachelor was with his two final ladies in Switzerland where he would finally go on one knee to propose to one of them. I thought that this was a shocking location because usually, the engagement usually takes place near an ocean and not a mountain side. I was bummed and was mad with who Ben decided to pop the question too... "The girl that America loves to hate on"... as Chris Harrison likes to put it... Courtney. She was in the end who Ben had been waiting for so long to tell that he loved her.... BAH sick. Anyways, After the final episode then there was another episode called "After the Final Rose" This was a time to see where Ben and Courtney where at in their lives since the taping had ended back in November around Thanksgiving time. With the media and press, along with finding out what Courtney was like when Ben was not around.... Ben had broke off the engagement for some time to Courtney between the taping and the airing of the show. Though as this episode ended, Courtney and Ben told the audience that they were back together and that they were ready for life to go back to "normal." Overall I really enjoyed this season even though there were times of anger and disgust and I am so excited for the Bachlorette!!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually saw this episode, my girlfriend forced me, but it was defiantly interesting to see how much hate people had for that girl. Its like the whole country fell in love with the dude and was upset with his decisions. O and the engagement ring looked like one of the HUGE power up rings from power rangers or something, holy cow!

    ReplyDelete