This is going to be a fun blog about thoughts, reactions, and some great commentary on one of ABC's longest running fairytale love shows, The Bachelor. This is the show's 16th season. The "bachelor" that woman are gushing and crying over during this season is Ben Flajnik, who fell short to capture Ashley Hebert's heart in the 7th season of The Bachelorette.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Bachelorette
So now that the season of the Bachelor is at close for the mean time.... the next shows i have to look forward to is that of Bachelor Pad and of course the Bachelorette!! I am sooo sooo sooo excited for the new season of the Bachelorette to begin!! This next season of the Bachelorette is from Brad's Bachelor season - when he proposed to the "southern belle", Emily Maynard!! She won over Brad's heart that season and in the end after the show has ended - their engagement broke off and they went their separate ways.... Now she has the chance at love again! She is the only Bachelorette to have had a child prior to the show and be the one be in the hot seat! Before she was on TV she had a high school sweetheart that who was also a racecar driver and got into a serious accident and was killed on the track at a race... only to find out about a week or two after his passing that she was pregnant. So her daughter does not have a "father" in her life - so I do hope that Emily can find someone not only for herself but for her daughter as well!! Not sure though when this season actually airs though....hmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AH I love Emily! I didn't realize she is the next Bachelorette (haven't been up on my TV research). Thanks for letting me know. Now I'm excited!
ReplyDelete