Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 7

When I sit down every Monday night to watch the bachelor about three different thoughts enter my head as I am watching. They're usually consisted of the following:
  • Where or how do they cast these women?!?! 
  • They're little digs or comments are absurd.
  • Do they realize how they come across? 
  • How embarrassed are these women going to be when they're done taping and actually sit down and watch it.
Okay so maybe I lied....It's 4 thoughts haha. So this week they're in Belize - Lindzi and Ben went on a date first. Lindzi has told Ben that she is afraid of heights. So of course their date, they jumped out of a helicopter into the ocean! Now if i was afraid of heights that bad - i don't know if I would jump out of a helicopter for a man that I was dating along with 5 other girls. Would you guys ever jump out of a helicopter into the ocean?! Emily, back at the house, got the next date card to have a one on one date with Ben. Emily and Ben's date was really easy going - they went on a bike ride around the town and then they caught their own dinner - LOBSTER fishing! What a tough task, catching lobsters, they quickly learned! It did not look like my type of fun - haha I definitely would have given up! Then the next one on one date was with Courtney and Ben - THIS GIRL IS NUTS! - She is playing Ben for a loop.....



 Welll I am writing this as it is happening.... sooo you'll have to go to ABC.com to watch the rest of the episode to see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment